Monday, October 20, 2014

E2C Mini Retreat 2014

I have just spent a 3 day weekend with some wonderful like minded women. The annual E2C Mini retreat is a one of my two best getaway weekends.
Here are my bouts of creativeness.....


Miss Maiya and her very handsome Daddy, Cam. Such a beautiful happy little girl xx.


Same photo.. completely different take on it.





These pictures were all taken on our weeks holiday in Melbourne during the winter school holidays with my brother and his family.






We had a wonderful week.

And here is the newest edition to the family, Miss Charlotte.


With her Mummy, Mara, holding her, her Daddy, Logan, her Grandma, Sue, and her Great Grandma, Thelma. 

These two photos were taken by Jackie D Photography.



 And saving the best til last...  ;)

My bestie and I in the role of Chauffeur for the amazing E2C Retreat.

5 comments:

  1. Trish I'm lovin' these a whole lot and the last one is fantabulous......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you sure did scrap up a storm at the mini retreat!! I browsed over your shoulder a coupla times...an you had your mojo on fire!! So will we see some more soon?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does March next qualify as soon???? lol.. thank you Sue

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous work Trish....You sure made the most of your time away....Thanks for sharing with me IRL.
    ......and NO March is too far away Trish...we need to see something before then...Please!
    Enjoy your weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete